Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is what my favourite store looks like

On Chictopia.com at the moment they have a contest called chic in the city where you write about your favourite places to shop in your city. Living in Adelaide it certainly isn't a fashion capital and while i was out today several 15 year olds on school holidays walked past wearing leggings as pants and other major fashion faux pas! But were getting better. Rundle street in the city keeps opening more and more high end stores like Mimco, Zimmerman and Alannah Hill, which is really great because the more good influences like that the better the jeggings wearers among us will dress! (Well here's hoping anyway!)

I'm pictured near one of my favourite stores in Glenelg, which is a very popular place for tourists to go when staying here. It's called Attitudes and it stocks great brands like MINK PINK, Ladakh, Staple etc. I bought my first ever formal dress here and the staff are amazingly helpful!

Also pictured are some of my new online purchases. Infact apart from my sunnies everything was purchased online! The shoes are Topshop and the dress and bag are from Asos. LOOOOOOOVING my new bag!!!
Can't wait for my next online shop! Oh and I'll be posting the other items i received this week from asos soon!
Dress(grey): Asos
Shoes(red):Topshop
Bag: Asos
Sunnies:Sportsgirl
Dress(black):Tokito
Leggings: Asos
Boots: Mimi loves Jimi from General Pants co.

No comments:

Post a Comment