Monday, April 5, 2010

This is what my 500th forever 21 skirt looks like

I live in Australia. We don't have F21 here. I buy it all online and buy enough to get the over $100 postage rate of $35. This skirt is from F21 as was the one in the last post, god i love that place! My dream is to bring all the great stores from overseas here. H&M, Asos, Zara, and Forever 21 to name a few.

I discovered Chictopia.com about a year and a half ago when I was on exchange in Canada. I love the site because I get such positive feedback from other people and it gave me the confidence to start my own blog.


My mum hates this outfit because she thinks that you shouldn't tuck things into an elasticated waist band. Luckily i get to choose how i dress!

Thanks for reading
xo J

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt! and i love forever 21 but they don't ship to italy.. sad :(

    Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete