Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the motion picture event of a generation

I am going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 tonight at 12.01am and to say I am excited would be an understatement. I have grown up with the books and films, from around 9 or 10 years old I have memories of reading the book while hanging around a the site my parents were building a house on, at 12 years old wanting to do use one of the books for a reading report, and throughout high school with a certain friend who loved to ruin the ending for the slower readers in my grade. Now at 21 years old it is almost over and while I am always excited to see new things, knowing it is drawing to a close is kind of sad.
Anyway this is what I'm wearing tonight!






Jacket: Fin Oslo for Asos
Top: Ladakh
Pants: Just Jeans
Shoes Converse
Heart ring: Asos

1 comment:

  1. Cute jacket!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete